INTERNET PAPINEAU REVEALS THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST CUSTOMER-SATISFACTION SURVEY
The results clearly reveal that customer relations
are the strength of this local Internet provider
Internet Papineau announces the results of a customer-satisfaction survey, conducted in the fall of 2019. The SADC de Papineau-Collines was asked to write a questionnaire dealing with two main components: satisfaction with the Internet service and satisfaction with customer service, and then to compile the results. A total of 470 respondents completed the short online questionnaire sent to all subscribers, representing an acceptable participation rate of 34%.
Customer relations at the heart of the business
- The survey, which had a very high overall satisfaction rate, clearly demonstrates that its team excels in customer service;
- 90% of respondents reported being satisfied with the efficiency of the company’s customer service;
- 94% are satisfied with the team’s professionalism;
- 91% are satisfied with the team’s level of expertise;
- 62% of respondents have been subscribed to Internet Papineau for more than 3 years, representing an excellent retention rate;
- The intention to recommend Internet Papineau to those around them is high. The Net Promoter Score (NPS ©) is 26, which means that the company has significantly more customers who are promoters as opposed to detractors.
POINT OF VIGILANCE
Network reliability, the number one challenge in rural areas
- Although a majority of customers are satisfied (57%), the reliability of the Internet service is the aspect with the lowest satisfaction rate. This is an ongoing challenge that the supplier is trying to overcome through improvements to the equipment and infrastructure in the area.
“These results are a direct reflection of our company’s reality. We know that our product does not perform to the same degree as what is found in urban centers. Our clientele, however, understands that we continue to make every effort to reach this same level of service despite the significant obstacles operating in a regional area imposes upon us. Our community spirit is the cornerstone of our service and it is clear that our team has a particular talent for communicating this spirit to our customers. It would appear that this is the message that comes out of the survey, a confirmation of what we believed and proudly welcome”, underlines Jean-Philippe Casavant, general manager of Internet Papineau.
Here are the satisfaction rates obtained for each of the main themes surveyed:
Customer Service Satisfaction Rate (satisfied or very satisfied customers)
Internet Service Satisfaction Rate (satisfied or very satisfied customers)
Price of Packages
Internet Papineau will survey their customers again in 2020 in order to assess progress made and to identify opinions regarding service improvement. These results will be used to define other priorities for action to ensure that customer satisfaction continues to improve. This effort reflects the desire of the Internet provider to offer a transparent service to the citizens of our region, a transparency that will lead to a greater level of engagement, confidence and understanding regarding the challenges faced by businesses in our community.
“I believe that there is no greater honour for a company with our mission than to feel understood by its customers,” concludes Jean-Philippe Casavant.
SADC │ Communications
819 986-1747 extension 208